[omniORB] help

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Fri Jul 14 11:53:14 BST 2006

On Tuesday 11 July, bruno patin wrote:

> I am at a loss to understand clearly what occurs and I could use some
> help. We created a distributed appli where there are some corba objects
> on these different servers. Randomly for one of these servers including
> our special object, there is a crash of the program. It is false if we
> put all these objects on only one server only '(same user app different
> mapping). It is difficult to describe in more details but Have you some
> ideas on how to search for this type of pb ?

Nobody can possibly help much unless you give us some kind of
information about the crash and the circumstances surrounding it. What
do you get, a segfault?  An exception?  What?  What triggers it?

You could try running everything with -ORBtraceLevel 25
-ORBtraceInvocations 1 -ORBtraceThreadId 1 to see what's happening in
omniORB at the time of the crash.