[omniORB] help

bruno patin bruno.patin at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 18 10:52:23 BST 2006

Thanks for your answer on so few hints. Ok it seems it is correlated to
the load on the software. We are trying to reduce its volume in a
proportion that lets the error occurs and records what you asked for.
For the time being what we have as infos (using the debug level you
asked for) do not show really anything evident.

So thank you again and informations to come soon
B.Patin