[omniORB] help

bruno patin bruno.patin at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 11 22:08:22 BST 2006

Hi,

I am at a loss to understand clearly what occurs and I could use some
help. We created a distributed appli where there are some corba objects
on these different servers. Randomly for one of these servers including
our special object, there is a crash of the program. It is false if we
put all these objects on only one server only '(same user app different
mapping). It is difficult to describe in more details but Have you some
ideas on how to search for this type of pb ?

thanks