[omniORB] omniORB's future (and mine too)

Haarek Ryeng Haarek.Ryeng@datarespons.no
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:38:20 +0200

It would be possible to alter the comment-format in the headers, and run "Doxygen" on them to extract todays comments in a HTML document. Some diagrams would be generated by Doxygen as well.
Documenting it all is quite an undertaking I'm afraid, and don't we all love documenting? ;-)

- Haarek -

--
Haarek Ryeng
Senior Software Development Engineer

   Embedded Computers & Realtime Professionals
             www.datarespons.no