[omniORB] omniORB's future (and mine too)

bjorn rohde jensen shamus@tdcadsl.dk
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:05:05 +0200

Hi guys,

 I was thinking the same thing more or less, but some
of the higher level design might need some hand crafting.
I seem to recall, the core relying heavily on #defines
to avoid the use of the virtual mechanism, and i am not
sure, how well Doxygen would deal with that. Still it is
good idea.
 I guess, one could put the available docu in the doc
section of sourceforge and let people contribute to it.
It is probably not urgently needed at the moment, but
should a new giop version or something be introduced,
it will be. I for one would certainly like to learn from
the implementation of omniORB; so small, fast, portable
and stable, that is quite a trick:)

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn