[omniORB] Memory Leaks Checker under Linux

Gian Piero Izzo gizzo@terma.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:40:16 +0100

Hello, I still can't get out of this.

Do you know wether it exists or not a (good) memory leak checker to
examinate an application that uses omniORB3 under Linux?
I'm working with RedHat6.2, gcc2.95.2
Up to now everything I tried just doesn't work at all or doesn't work
properly.
Doesn't work properly means that using Purify on Sun Solaris for the
same application I found memory leaks that were not found on Linux.
I tried with memprof 0.4, with njamd0.8, with leaktracer, always with no
results.
Seems that all these products have problems when working on code that
overloads the new and delete operators. Is this tha case for omniORB ?

Thank you in advance for any help, hint, tip...

Gian Piero