[omniORB] ORB initialization with endpoint leaks memory if initialization fails

Göttlicher , Dr.-Ing Martin Martin.Goettlicher at bruker-biospin.de
Thu Sep 3 10:58:33 BST 2009

Hello Bruce,

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I have to use the endpoint
initialization. I have to workaround a bug in a component which I don't have
under my control and I can only use a very limited number of ports. I also
don't know if it is valid to shutdown and restart an ORB according to the
CORBA standard, but nevertheless I think it should be possible to terminate
an application without leaks in case of an initialization failure (the memory
leak is there even if you don't try another initialization).

Best regards,
Martin