[omniORB] two clients in one PC

Thomas Lockhart lockhart at fourpalms.org
Tue Jan 16 07:42:45 GMT 2007

> ... Each client binds it service in omninames with different name, althoug
> the methods which offers are the same for the two of them.
> It is possible for CORBA an omniorb implementation to run this test?

I am not sure I understand your scenario (I got confused by "client
binds... with different name"), but in general multiple clients and
servers can coexist on a single machine.

If you are using persistent IORs or otherwise constraining the ports
used by the clients then of course they must be unique.

hth

                       - Tom