[omniORB] two clients in one PC

Aida Fátima Cano aida.cano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 18:46:16 GMT 2007

>  //------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  // The "name text" put forth by CORBA server in name service.
>  // This same name ("DataServiceName1") is used by the CORBA server when
>  // binding to the name server (CosNaming::Name).
>
>  //------------------------------------------------------------------------
>      m_corbaCosName.length(1);
>      m_corbaCosName[0].id="DataServiceName1"

What I mean when saying that each client binds with a diffierent name is
that each one is registered in omninames with differene name, although the
application is the same.

The code above is not the one used, but with a dynaimc variable instead
"DataServiceName1"

I'm not totally sure if the problem is related with the way I configure
CORBA or with the code of the clients because I don't know very deeply how
CORBA works. I'll try figure out where exactly the problem is, so I can ask
something less general.

Thanks