[omniORB] two clients in one PC

Aida Fátima Cano aida.cano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:01:02 GMT 2007

Hello

I'm trying to test a server that must coordinate 20 clients; I have no 20
computers on which run the different clients so I've tried running two
clients on the same PC. What works fine with two clients in two different
computers totally crashes if the clients runs in the same PC. Each client
binds it service in omninames with different name, althoug the methods which
offers are the same for the two of them.

It is possible for CORBA an omniorb implementation to run this test?

Thanks in advance.