[omniORB] IIOP over HTTP tunneling

rmohan@ice-com.com rmohan@ice-com.com
Tue Feb 18 18:17:02 2003

Hi,

Can someone help me of how to implement code to support IIOP over HTTP. Is
there an example code in omniORB3 that I can look at.
To my understand this is achieved by using Gatekeeper concept, but if am
wrong here please correct me.
Basically I want the server also should be able to contacted by any client
outside of firewall. Since port 80 is only available for outside clients
my guess is that the client needs to contact HTTP server first and then
find CORBA server.

Please help me with some example code that is required for both client &
server. I look forward for your response.

regards,
Ram Mohan