[omniORB] Compiling with open source

Jens Stal Hansen Jens@Cue.dk
Wed Nov 27 12:17:00 2002

I have a port for the bcb compiler which Mikhail made for omniORB4.
However I think it was made specially for the omniORB4 build 20020130
and I do not think is complete, but I would be happy to send it to anyone
who would be interested in it.

I am happy to hear about the port you are working on Slava Garelin.
Keep it up.

Best regards
Jens Stal Hansen

> > The only port I know of is the one by Mikhail Soukhanov which is based
> > on 3.0.3. Is there a port based on a more recent version available?
>
> Not that I'm aware of. In face, I can't find Mikhail's port anywhere
> either -- the page it used to live at has gone. Does anyone have up to
> date information?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Duncan.

I with the colleague now try port OmniORB 4.0 to C++Builder & Win98...

--
Slava Garelin