Visibroker and wstrings (was: RE: [omniORB] wstring corruptio n, omniOrb -> Orbacus )

brk@jenkon.com brk@jenkon.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:20:25 -0800

They were indeed relevant! With -ORBstrictIIOP 0 on the omni side, and
-Dvbroker.orb.enableVB4backcompat=false on the VB side, I got a complete
call with correct results. This is with VB 4.5.