[omniORB] Apache module

Hany Greiss hany@peac.com
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 11:56:54 +0000

Hello,

     I have recently moved to omni-orb from mico. The server port was
quite smooth and the performance of the server has improved,
multi-threading, etc.

     I am having significant problems porting our Apache extension
module. For some unknown reason, the call to the ORB_init function
hangs. I know the right one is getting called because if I pass it
anything other than omniORB3 as the last parameter it complains as it
should.

    Has anyone tried writing an Apache module using omni-orb and if so,
were similar problems seen?

   The configuration I am working on is Linux, RedHat 6.1, gcc 2.95.

Thanks,

Hany
hany@portalsphere.com