[omniORB] Synopsis 0.2 Released

Stephen Davies chalky@null.net
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:11:52 +1100 (EST)

Hi Gnana,

Synopsis' modular architecture will certainly allow a 'Formatter' that
outputs some kind of UML diagram instead of web pages. In fact, we were
sort of planning to do this in the future, but I don't think there are any
immediate plans.

However, if you want this done then I can have a look into it. Dia's file
format is XML which is easy to generate. The only problem would be
positioning the diagram elements. An easy solution would be to leave this
to the user to open up Dia and rearrange anything, or it's possible that
the formatter could parse an existing dia file and just update the
interfaces and operations as needed.

Tell me what you think.

Chalky

  //--------=[ Chalky (Stephen Davies) -- Chalky@null.net ]=--------\\