[omniORB] Synopsis 0.2 Released

Gnana gnana@mips.biochem.mpg.de
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:45:30 +0100

Hello,

I used Synopsis 0.2 for my CORBA IDL documentation and I was
impressed.  I would like to know if there is a possibility of
parsing an IDL file and writing out a interface and operation
diagram (in UML?) so that it is easy to visualise at the whole IDL
file.  I use Dia to do this right now (manually though!). I am looking
for opensource tool and not tools from Rational or Togethersoft.

-gnana