[omniORB] omniORB and CHORUS

Heller Uwe (UC-PN/EGS5) Uwe.Heller@pcm.bosch.de
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 13:39:39 +0200

Hello,

I like to port the omniORB 2.5 to a real-time OS named CHORUS Classix. This
OS is adapted to a proprietary processor board with a 68EC040 and 68360
I/O-processor. I use the cross-development-environment I got from CHORUS so
all the includefiles and the libraries are hopefully correct.
After compiling the libraries and the example eg1 (e.g. all string.h
includes has to be commented out, no major other problems) I started the
executable. After 20 sec. I get the AID from the OS and the information that
an "Exception 4 thread 11 PC c1bd004" occured. The main procedure was
exteded by with a printf-statement at the beginning but this is never
prompted on the screen. So the problem seem to be with the start of the
process.

Who has experience or a suggestion what might went wrong here ?

Thanks

Uwe

Uwe Heller
Bosch Telecom GmbH
Postfach 110301
D-64218 Darmstadt        uwe.heller@pcm.bosch.de
GERMANY                  +49 6151 153289