[omniORB] omniORB and CHORUS

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
19 Aug 1998 13:51:15 +0100

You may want to first check your cross development environment whether the
C++ compiler is reasonably up-to-date. If it is derived from gcc, it should
at least be gcc-2.7.2. I do not know if gcc-2.7.2 supports exception
handling with m68k targets.

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND