[omniORB-dev] omni4_1_develop Build Patch

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Fri Feb 27 11:50:10 GMT 2004

On Friday 20 February, Gary Duzan wrote:

>    Ok. I mostly wanted to see if the latest stuff would parse CORBA 3
> constructs like "component", so I just grabbed the newest looking
> label.

As you've probably found by now, it doesn't support component and
friends. Do you think support for CCM would be useful?  To my mind, it
has some useful things in it, but it's way too complex and awkward to
use. Either way, 4.1 won't have any CCM stuff in it, but it should
have the features required to implement CCM on top of it.