[omniORB] Threads hanging in OMNI ORB 4.2.1 with mutex lock

Agarwal, Shelendra shelendra.agarwal at hpe.com
Sun Dec 9 17:55:48 GMT 2018

Thanks Serguei,
We are working on RHEL 7.3 and according to the link provided it seems that on 7.3 the highlighted issue should be resolved.
We checked this by running the following command:
rpm -q --changelog kernel-`uname -r` | grep futex | grep ref
- [kernel] futex: Mention key referencing differences between shared and private futexes (Larry Woodman) [1205862]
- [kernel] futex: Ensure get_futex_key_refs() always implies a barrier (Larry Woodman) [1205862]

With Best Regards,

Shelendra Agarwal
Telco Big Data Analytics
Communications & Media Solutions