[omniORB] Interceptor clientSendRequest - compilation error

Arne Bruhn bruhn at alsteraero.com
Mon May 19 11:52:17 BST 2008

Arne Bruhn wrote:
> Hi,
> when I am trying to compile this code I get an 2 errors:
> " Interceptors.cpp: 224:  error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct
> omni::GIOP_C'
> /usr/include/omniORB4/omniInterceptors.h:87 error: forward declaration
> of ' struct omni::GIOP_C'
> "

The solution is for the following include list:

#include <omniORB4/CORBA.h>
#include <omniORB4/omniInterceptors.h>
#include <omniORB4/linkHacks.h>
#include <omniORB4/IOP_S.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/exceptiondefs.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/giopStream.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/giopStrand.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/giopRope.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/GIOP_S.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/GIOP_C.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/initialiser.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/giopStreamImpl.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/giopRope.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/GIOP_C.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/orbOptions.h>
#include <omniORB4/internal/orbParameters.h>
#include <stdio.h>

Arne

--
AlsterAero GmbH
Arne Bruhn

This message contains confidential and/or privileged information.
The contents of this message must not be disclosed to other persons
without prior written consent by Titus von Boxberg / AlsterAero GmbH.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action
based on this message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error,  please advise the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message including
all attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.