[omniORB] Interceptor clientSendRequest - compilation error

Arne Bruhn bruhn at alsteraero.com
Tue May 13 16:48:08 BST 2008

Hi,
when I am trying to compile this code I get an 2 errors:
" Interceptors.cpp: 224:  error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct
omni::GIOP_C'
/usr/include/omniORB4/omniInterceptors.h:87 error: forward declaration
of ' struct omni::GIOP_C'
"
Code:
//really just this include
#include <omniORB4/omniInterceptors.h>

CORBA::Boolean
Interceptors::clientSendRequest(omni::omniInterceptors::clientSendRequest_T::info_T
&_info)
{
    GIOP::Version ver = _info.giop_c.version();     // line 224
    return true;
}

I checked
codeSets.cc/setCodeSetServiceContext(omniInterceptors::clientSendRequest_T::info_T&
info)
and you are doing exactly the same in line 689 ( omniORB4.1.2).

I registered the Interceptors after orb.init and other Interceptors like
the encodeIOR-Interceptor work very well for me.
I got no clue whats wrong here. It looks like the includes are messed
up.I would be glad about any hint.

The system here is an openSuse10.3/gcc version 4.2.1

Thanks in advance
Arne

--
AlsterAero GmbH
Arne Bruhn

This message contains confidential and/or privileged information.
The contents of this message must not be disclosed to other persons
without prior written consent by Titus von Boxberg / AlsterAero GmbH.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action
based on this message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error,  please advise the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message including
all attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.