[omniORB] CommFailure from giopStream.cc:874(0, NO, COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)

Gundogi, Sashidher sashidher.gundogi at siemens.com
Tue Apr 29 10:54:04 BST 2008

Dear Mr.Vishnu,

Thank you for your mail. Object implementation client is running on same
machine and object request client is running on different machine.

The Object implementation client is connecting to the naming server and
it is creating IORs for my objects and then it is also loosing the
connection with orb naming with below error.

omniORB: Error in network receive (start of message):
giop:tcp:[::ffff:(my ip)]:4677
omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopStream.cc:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)
omniORB: Orderly connection shutdown: giop:tcp:[::ffff:(my ip)]:4678
omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopImpl12.cc:1370(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)

Could you please let me know why I am getting above error.

thanks,
sashi

________________________________

Diffrent machine means diffrent client machine?.

	I am using omniORB 4.1.2 and I am trying to connect the client
from different machine and I am encountering below problem. Could any
body know solution for this problem.

	omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopStream.cc:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)
	omniORB: Server close connection from
giop:tcp:[::ffff:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx]:37098
	omniORB: AsyncInvoker: thread id = 3 has exited. Total threads =
5
	omniORB: Orderly connection shutdown:
giop:tcp:[::ffff:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx]:29651
	omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopImpl12.cc:1370(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)
	omniORB: Server close connection from
giop:tcp:[::ffff:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx]:29651
	omniORB: Error in network receive (start of message):
giop:tcp:[::ffff:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx]:37099
	omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopStream.cc:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)

	thanks
	Sashi

Regards,
Vishnu vardhan reddy