[omniORB] CommFailure from giopStream.cc:874(0, NO, COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)

Gundogi, Sashidher sashidher.gundogi at siemens.com
Mon Apr 28 09:44:16 BST 2008

Dear all,

I am using omniORB 4.1.2 and I am trying to connect the client from
different machine and I am encountering below problem. Could any body
know solution for this problem.

omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopStream.cc:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)
omniORB: Server close connection from
giop:tcp:[::ffff:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx]:37098
omniORB: AsyncInvoker: thread id = 3 has exited. Total threads = 5
omniORB: Orderly connection shutdown:
giop:tcp:[::ffff:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx]:29651
omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopImpl12.cc:1370(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)
omniORB: Server close connection from
giop:tcp:[::ffff:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx]:29651
omniORB: Error in network receive (start of message):
giop:tcp:[::ffff:xxx.xx.xxx.xxx]:37099
omniORB: throw giopStream::CommFailure from
giopStream.cc:874(0,NO,COMM_FAILURE_UnMarshalArguments)

thanks
Sashi