[omniORB] omniORBpy connectivity questions

Alvin Delagon adelagon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:31:46 BST 2008

Hello,

This is my first post in this mailing list. I've been playing around with
omniORBpy and was able to make all the examples work in the tutorial page.
The samples shown were using stringified objects and nameservice to resolve
the objects. Now I'm tasked to connect to a remote Cobra server given the
parameters: IP, ContextID, Context, ObjectID, and Object. Anyone can explain
to me how can I use these parameters to interconnect with the server? I
can't find the documentations on how to use these parameters in omniORBpy.
Thank you in advance.

---
Alvin