[omniORB] omniNames is not working

janarbek canarbekmatay at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 19:20:40 BST 2007

Dear all,

  I got Win XP an VC++ 6.

  I got following error when I am trying to run eg3_impl.exe

  Caught NO_RESOURCE exception. You must configure omniORB with the location of the naming service.

  I did set my OMNIORB_CONFIG  to sample.cfg file.

  and I also did set registry to InitRef = NameService=corbaname::localhost

  But still getting the error? What is wrong with this thing? Please help me someone to set this Nameservice,...