[omniORB] Can't run OmniPy out of the box? (_omniidl module problem)

Keeping, Benjamin Benjamin.Keeping at rbccm.com
Tue Nov 20 10:50:32 GMT 2007

To answer your question, I want to use both Python and C++ eventually, but my initial focus is Python.

Thanks, I may try what you suggest - in the meantime though I have started looking at ICE, and found it rather easier to get started with. This is despite years of experience using omniORB from C++.

What would your comments be on the comparison of the two?

Ben