[omniORB] How to compile omniorbpy 3 on Windows?

Olaf Meding OlafMeding at compuserve.com
Sat Dec 2 17:02:45 GMT 2006

Q1. How do I compile omniorbpy 3.0 on Windows?  The readme.txt file
seems to talk only about how to do this on Unix.  Unfortenuately, I
can not use the binary because I need to use Python 2.3.5. (not Python
2.4).

Would it be enough to copy the omniorbpy source code to top\src\lib
and then execute a "make export" in top\src?  Or perhaps a "make
export" in top\src\lib\omniORBpy-3.0?

Q2. I assume I can not use the omniorb Python to compile omniorbpy?

I am using VS .NET 2003 (VS 7) on W2K.

Many thanks for your help.

Olaf