[omniORB] Re: Testing OmniORB4 for memory leaks on Linux RH9

Visscher, Bruce VISSCHB at RJRT.com
Mon Jun 6 12:57:21 BST 2005

Please search the archives before proceeding.

Make sure you are doing everything properly w.r.t. memory
allocation/deallocation.

I don't have any problems with omniORB memory allocation going
back to omniORB 2.8.0.  I believe omniORB 4 addresses even
"red herring" reports of memory leaks by various 3rd party tools.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any  attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential,  protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or  proprietary non-public
information.  If you are not an intended  recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended  recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and  then delete it from your system.  Use,
dissemination, distribution,  or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if  any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and
may be unlawful.