[omniORB] client side logging

Okeefe, Michael K MOKEEFE at amfam.com
Fri Dec 10 15:05:24 GMT 2004

No, the Name Service isn't the problem as the client should have it's own log.  Are you getting any log information at all?  Are you running the client from the command line or some other way?  Perhaps you are redirecting the log messages to a file?  Or perhaps your traceLevel isn't read - how are you setting the options, via a config file, registry or as an arg as below?