[omniORB] importing stubs on Tru64 Unix

Daniel Greenblatt dan at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri Oct 24 15:31:35 BST 2003

Hello all,
I'm running omniORB 4.0.1 and omniORBpy 2.1 on an Alpha OSF1 system (with
python2.2.3 .
I compile my IDL file, collab.idl, to get the two stub directories
collab_corba and collab_corba__poa .
When I import either of these from my python code (e.g. to implement
them),
everything runs fine, but when my client shuts down, I get the error:

  exception system:  exiting due to multiple internal errors:
        exception dispatch or unwind stuck in infinite loop
        exception dispatch or unwind stuck in infinite loop

Does any one have any suggestions on how to avoid this?

Thanks,
Dan Greenblatt

Daniel Greenblatt
UCSF Computer Graphics Lab