[omniORB] orb shutdown hangs in giopServer::deactivate(): the solution

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Mon Oct 20 18:22:03 BST 2003

On Monday 20 October, "Renzo Tomaselli" wrote:

>     here is the solution to this blocking.

Thank you for spending the time to look at this. Coincidentally, the
bug is closely related to the one that was affecting Bastiaan. I have
checked in a fix that I think is equivalent to what you suggested,
that also fixes the socket leak Bastiaan was seeing.

Please can both of you try the current CVS contents to see if it works
for you.