[omniORB] Bulding Debug Versions on Windows

Scott Robertson srobertson at codeit.com
Thu Dec 18 11:20:46 GMT 2003

I'm attempting to compile the source on windows, which has been quite an
adventure. I'm starting to think that you shouldn't use the latest
version of cygwin to do this, but anyhow now omniidl displays this error
and quits

Fatal Python error: Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)

Anyone else run into this? I looked in the debugger and it seems like
I'm linked to the right python dlls python23_d.dll and python23.dll. So
I'm stumped.