[omniORB] omniINSPOA and bidir connections (omniORB4)

Fernando A. de Araujo Filho maverick@elogica.com.br
Wed Oct 23 16:17:00 2002

Thanks for your replies Bjorn and Renzo,

I agree 100% with Bjorn about 100% :-) possible future problems generating
IORs
from one specific function.
In my case, my applications are using ONLY omniOrb, no way to use another
orb.
As we have now the omniORB4, I have made small changes in my code to apply
bidirectional transport.
I dont believe the way of  IORs are created will change soon.
One thing is the GIOP::Version. Can be a parameter to geniorGetIOR function.

Well, in any case. I have to learn much more...
Is madness think about "H.261 or  H.263 or mpeg4" over IIOP ?

thanks,

Fernando