[omniORB] NameService

Eguchi, Koji Koji.Eguchi@DRKW.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:51:57 +0900

Hello,

Using omniORB 3.0.2 on HP, I'm trying to have my client application resolve
for name service expressed as
"corbaname::myhost.com:2809#Stars.Services/MCM.Server". The problem is I
have to write this client with JDK to communicate with omniNames and server
applications developed with omniORB, and I'm not sure how I must interpret
the above string. Although I was able to resolve for "NameService"
successfully, I get NamingContext NotFound exception for subsequent code.
If anyone can tell me the string contains the name(s) of service to be
resolved, please kindly let me know.

Thank you,
Koji

Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein is the marketing name used
globally to represent the investment banking activities of
Dresdner Bank Group. In Japan, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
is represented by Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (Japan) Limited,
Tokyo Branch or Dresdner Bank AG, Tokyo Branch..