[omniORB] small omniidl problem

bjorn rohde jensen shamus@tdcadsl.dk
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:51:01 +0200

Hi guys,

 I build the omniORB beta using autoconf and --prefix=/blabla...
and i seem to have discovered a little problem. I by choice do
not have any of the omniORB directories in my path, and this
little problem will not show itself, if one has.
 In lib/python2.1/site-packages/omniidl/main.py the path to
omnicpp is determined to be lib/python2.1/site-packages/
instead of just bin/
 The line is:

     preprocessor = os.path.join(preprocessor_path, "omnicpp")

I hacked that to read:

     preprocessor = os.path.join(preprocessor_path,
"../../../bin/omnicpp")

Perhaps someone with an understanding of python could come
up with a better solution?

Yours sincerely,

bjorn