[omniORB] problem installation IRIX 6.5 MIPSpro 7.30

le vieil amant le_vieil_amant@hotmail.com
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:20:16 +0000

Hi,

I encountered a problem trying building omniORB3 on IRIX64 6.5 with MIPSpro
compiler 7.30 (building with mips_irix_6.5_64.mk makefile)

The message is the followed:

omniidl: ERROR!
omniidl: Could not open IDL compiler module _omniidlmodule.so
omniidl: Please make sure it is in directory
<root>/omni/lib/mips_irix_6.5_64

etc...

I searched in the mailing list and I found some similar problems. Seems to
be a problem with the compiler.

The patches to apply could be:
patch 4141 : MIPSpro 7.3 C++ Front-End #3
patch 4146 : MIPSpro 7.3 C Front-End #2

Has anybody already tried this? Did it work?
Is there another possibility to solve the problem?

Thank you

le vieil amant

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger :
http://messenger.msn.fr