[omniORB] Question on Portable Interceptors

Sveta Shasharina sveta@txcorp.com
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:07:53 -0600

Did you look at orbacus 4 (free, so far, product of iona)?
Orbix (also iona) definetely has them but it is not free.

Svetlana Shasharina -- sveta@txcorp.com
Tech-X Corporation  -- www.techxhome.com
Ph:   (720) 563-0322
Cell: (720) 841-4301

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Markus Mohr
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 5:49 AM
To: omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: [omniORB] Question on Portable Interceptors

Hi!

I am currently working on my master thesis where I have to implement
certain features in the context of a long time project at university.
One of THE key features is portability and the possibility to implement
the software without touching existing CORBA applications. To evidently
prove my ideas I have to restrict to common interfaces and CORBA
features and so the use of proprietary interfaces is of no help for me.
So I guess I have to start implementing PortableInterceptors on my own
or look for some other orb.