[omniORB] AW: [jacorb-developer] Can you transfere 5Megs as an argument to a CORBA method call?

Schmidmeier, Arno Arno.Schmidmeier@sirius-eos.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:41:01 +0200

Hello,
as far as I remember, there is a default max message size, in omniORB.
I expect it, to be the root of the problem.
It can be reconfigured to any size.
You may browse through the omniORB maillinglist.

Arno Schmidmeier