[omniORB] Compiling omniORB under win2K and Python2.0

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
29 Mar 2001 15:08:49 +0100

I'm sure I've mentioned this somewhere in the documentation but I can't
find it right now. Please make sure that you are using at least MSVC 5.0
sp6. I vaguely remember that prior versions has a linker bug which causes
the DLL build to fail. If you are already using the latest MSVC, then just
ignore this message.

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com