[omniORB] Using omniORBpy to develop CORBA testing applications

Florquin-Leclercq isabelle.leclercq@pi.be
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:48:13 +0200

I use "Python and Tkinter Programming" of John Grayson (ISBN
1-884777-81-3).

Maybe you could also take a look at PythonUnit, the Python equivalent of
JUnit.

Cheers,

Isabelle.

Craig Rodrigues a =E9crit :
> =

> Hi,
> =

> I am interested in using omniORBpy to develop test harnesses
> for CORBA servers written under C++ ( with the TAO orb).
> =

> Using omniORBpy makes writing the CORBA client stuff a breeze.
> I would like to use TKInter to develop a snazzy test GUI,
> but I don't know much about TKInter GUI programming.
> =

> Can anyone recomend references for learning TKInter GUI programming
> in Python?
> =

> You know what would be cool...if someone (ie. not me :) wrote a
> backend for omniidl which took an IDL file as input, and generated
> an automated test harness for it in Python.
> --
> Craig Rodrigues
> http://www.gis.net/~craigr
> rodrigc@mediaone.net

-- =

     Zz                        Isabelle & Renaud FLORQUIN-LECLERCQ
      zZ
   |\ z    _,,,---,,_          http://home.pi.be/florquin-leclercq  =

   /,`.-'`'    _   ;-;;,_      mailto:renaud.florquin@pi.be        =

  |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'_'     mailto:isabelle.leclercq@pi.be
 '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)          Oisquercq - Belgium