[omniORB] omniORB and GTK

Carlos carlos@solaria-mediterranea.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:20:32 +0200

Thomas Amsler wrote:
>=20
> I am having problems getting my GUI, written in GTK, to work properly
> with omniORB.  What is the correct way to initialize both omniORB and
> GTK? Specifically what is the order of the following calls to:
>=20
> gtk_init(&argc, &argv);
> gtk_main();
>=20
> orb->run();
> orb->destroy();
>=20
> Thank you.
>=20
> --
> Thomas Amsler
> amsler@cs.ucdavis.edu
> http://tpa.dyndns.org/thomas
>=20
>         --Albert Einstein

This is the begin of our applications using omniORB-2.8.0 and
gtkmm-1.2.5

int
main (int argc, char **argv)
{
  orb =3D CORBA::ORB_init (argc, argv, "omniORB2");
  boa =3D orb->BOA_init (argc, argv, "omniORB2_BOA");

  // Instalamos un handler para que CORBA::TRANSIENT sea propagada.
  omniORB::installTransientExceptionHandler (0, manejador_transient);

  Gtk::Main ppal (&argc, &argv);

Bye

Carlos G=F3mez Romero
Solaria Mediterranea, S.L.L.