[omniORB] omniidl: PYTHONHOME warning?

Bruce Fountain B_Fountain@motherwell.com.au
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:34:35 +0800

I have two omniORB303 installations on my system (Solaris7/gcc).
The omniidl compiler works fine if I run it from one installation.
>From the other installation I get a warning:

   Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
   Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]

... although it still seems to work okay (the .hh and .cc files
are still generated). I have cut down the second installation
somewhat to conserve space, perhaps I have removed something I
shouldn't?

If I set PYTHONHOME to the top of the first installation the
warning goes away, if I set it to the top of the second
installation I get the warning.

Bruce Fountain
Mi Consulting Group (Australia) Pty Ltd
Direct Line:  +61 (0)8 9368 8607