[omniORB] bus error or segment fault or omniORB or c++ or mysql++ or ...bug?

kexin li kexin_li2001@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I wrote a client/server program in omniORB303 with c++
mapping.
In my program, server call mysql++ api and connected
to mysql, retrieved data from table and sent it back
to client.

This program sometimes works very well. But sometimes
Bus error or segement fault occured without any
perticular reason.

Have debugged this for a whole day exaustively. Still
can't figure it out.

Although it works now. But It may happen again, I
don't want to live with this.

Do you have any idea what's wrong with this? Is it a
omniORB bug or my sun workstation bug or C++ bug or my
program bug or virus.....?

By the way, can I print out to standard out with cout,
I only find cerr in the examples.

Thank you!

kexin