[omniORB] omniEvents 2.1.1 problems

Paul Nader Paul.Nader@aals27.alcatel.com.au
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:31:12 +1000

Hi Don,

>From memory I think the post you refer to might relate to a problem in one
of the early releases of omniORB3 (the original one I think) in which the skeletons
generated for the BOA were incomplete and essentially broke the ability to (re)create
objecst with specific keys (ie it broke the persistency of omniEvents).

I'd be surprised if that problem had crept back in... but anything is possible I
guess.

I'll try to build it with 3.03 and reproduce it and I'll let you know how I go...

Cheers, Paul.