[omniORB] multiple interfaces in one file space

Stefan Seefeld seefelds@MAGELLAN.UMontreal.CA
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:03:35 -0500

Fred Cook wrote:

> Got a general CORBA question.
>
> If I remember correctly the OMG standard states that in order to have
> two (or more) interfaces in one file they have to be inside a module
> declaration.  Is this correct?

I'v never heared any such rule. Why should that be ?
We use all sorts of declarations, forward declarations (as is explicitely
allowed only since CORBA 2.4), as well as multiple interfaces per file.
We never had any problem. (But of course, that doesn't answer your question :)

Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique
Universite de Montreal