[omniORB] omniORB3 and Java

Haarek Ryeng Haarek.Ryeng@datarespons.no
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 08:08:04 +0100

Could it be that the java client checks the repository id of the object. The java idl compiler often makes "packagename\servant\IDL1.0" id's, but the C++ doesn't include
the packagename unless you specify it. I can't remember if it was BAD_PARAM or NO_IMPLEMENT that was thrown for this failure, but search your client code for NO_IMPLEMENT
to see if it can been the client causing the problem.

-HR

--
Haarek Ryeng
Senior Software Development Engineer