[omniORB] omniORB 3 pre-release 3 is now available

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
29 Jun 2000 10:56:33 +0100

Barry,

I just tried using the cygwin lite version + the minimal python and
couldn't reproduce your problem.

The pre3 contains wrapper programs that can work with both the old and the
new cygwin registry settings.

It may worth checking out what "make" version you have invoked and see where
it is failing. The error message seems to indicate that it is a =:
assignment.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com