[omniORB] Fatal error during runtime

Shelton, Susan L. Susan.Shelton@destia.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:32:31 -0600

I have compiled OmniORB_280 on a Solaris x86 machine using the sparc
specifics.  I have compiled the echo program on this machine and it compiles
fine.  I then try to run the program and I get the following error:

ld.so.1: /export/home/sshelton/OmniExample/echo: fatal: libomnithread.so.2:
open failed: No such file or directory

I have found the libomnithread.so.2 file in the /usr/local... directory and
have made sure that this directory is in my environment path.  I have also
found the file in the /usr/lib directory.  This directory is also in my
environment path.  A similar error has occurred when compiled on an HP
machine.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Susan