[omniORB] Q: Older version of omniORB for VMS 6.x available?

arstorey@duke-energy.com arstorey@duke-energy.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:14:28 -0600

I have an urgent need to get a CORBA 2.x compliant ORB installed on the
following platforms:

OpenVMS Alpha 6.2-1H3 running UCX V4.1 ECO 9
OpenVMS VAX 6.2-1-H3 running UCX V4.1 ECO 9
(the latest version of c++ for each platform will be installed)

Unfortunately I don't have the time to back port omniORB3 to these
platforms.  I'll have to worry about doing that after the fact.

Does any one know where can I found the souce for omniORB 2.8.0 which is
compatible (as possible) with these two platforms?

My immediate goal is to get something up & running with a minimum of source
code changes.

Many Thanks,

Alan Storey <arstorey@duke-energy.com>